Sept 21 - Oct 27, 2023
Thursday & Friday Mornings 10am-2pm
(including $1.00 pass processing fee per ticket)
Belvedere Field Trip Policies
• Reservations are made online only.
• A purchase of at least half of your student admission tickets is due upon making your reservation. The remainder tickets needed will be paid for upon arrival.
•A minimum of 15 paying students is required.
• Groups receive (1) free adult chaperone for every (5) paying students. Please indicate the number of free chaperones you qualify for when making your reservation. Please remember this number is calculated using the TOTAL number of tickets you are expecting.
• Please PRINT your order confirmation and bring it with you the day of your visit for check-in.
• All groups MUST have proper adult supervision. Your Chaperones must be 18 years old or older to qualify as a "free chaperone for every 5 paying students". Chaperones must accompany students at all attractions and at all times while on the Belvedere Plantation property.
• Bus drivers have complimentary entrance to the farm, you will be issued armbands when you arrive so we can identify them.
• Any parents or adults that are not chaperones or bus drivers must pay for a regular admissions ticket. They will enter through admissions regularly and rejoin with your group after entrance.
• Students will NOT receive a free pumpkin as part of the field trip.
• If you cancel your field trip with more than 14 days notice, you will be issued a full refund minus a 10% clerical fee.
• If you cancel your field trip with less than 14 days notice, no refunds will be issued. Complimentary Passes will be issued per the number of paid admissions. These passes may be distributed at the discretion of the organization or can be applied to a future year’s reservation, and have no expiration date.
• Field trips are weather dependent. If Belvedere Plantation needs to cancel a field trip because the farm is closed due to weather, we will work with you to reschedule your trip. If you are unable to reschedule, your initial tickets will be refunded.
• No refund is issued if your group is asked to leave the Belvedere property due to behavior issues or failure to comply with the Belvedere field trip rules.
- 15 Paying Person Minimum
One FREE chaperone (teachers; paraprofessionals; parent chaperones) for every 5 paying students.
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have 1 chaperone to every 5 students.
All students MUST be with a chaperone at all times while on the farm.
SELF GUIDED School Field Trip Experience
The Great Adventure Maize Maze will be open for school tours. The first level of the maze covers about two acres and includes a slide and is recommended over doing the entire ten acre maze considering most groups' time constraints.
Educational signage can be found in a few locations around the farm. We highly encourage teachers to prepare a lesson plan if your trip requires one.
The Red Rooster Grill, Market & Bakery will be open for groups wanting to purchase food or souvenirs.
We highly recommend parents purchasing a gift card for students wanting to buy food or souvenirs during their trip.
All students receive a coupon to return to Belvedere Plantation's Fall Harvest Festival for FREE with a paying adult (during regular business hours).
All students receive a coloring booklet.
Bus drivers (not participating as chaperones) receive complimentary admission.
Pumpkins, Wagon Ride, Barrel Train and Pedal Carts are not included.
Still have questions? Contact us.
Please include the name of your school, number of students, and when you'd like to visit.