Field Trip Ticket 2023
• IMPORTANT: Report the number of estimated students expected in the questionnaire above. When you Click ADD TO CART you'll be given the opportunity in the cart to adjust the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase. We request that you pre-purchase at least 50% of your tickets to reserve your space. You can bring payment for the remaining students the day of the field trip when you have your final head count.
• Reservations are made online only.
• A purchase of at least half of your student admission tickets is due upon making your reservation. The remainder tickets needed will be paid for upon arrival.
•A minimum of 15 paying students is required.
• Groups receive (1) free adult chaperone for every (5) paying students. Please indicate the number of free chaperones you qualify for when making your reservation. Please remember this number is calculated using the TOTAL number of tickets you are expecting.
• Please PRINT your order confirmation and bring it with you the day of your visit for check-in.
• All groups MUST have proper adult supervision. Your Chaperones must be 18 years old or older to qualify as a "free chaperone for every 5 paying students". Chaperones must accompany students at all attractions and at all times while on the Belvedere Plantation property.
• Bus drivers have complimentary entrance to the farm, you will be issued armbands when you arrive so we can identify them.
• Any parents or adults that are not chaperones or bus drivers must pay for a regular admissions ticket unless their ticket is purchased with the group online. They will enter through admissions regularly and rejoin with your group after entrance.