Sept 22 -Oct 28
Field Trip Hours
Thursday & Friday Mornings 10am-2pm
Belvedere Field Trip Policies
• Reservations are made online only.
• A purchase of at least half of your student admission tickets is due upon making your reservation. The remainder tickets needed will be paid for upon arrival.
•A minimum of 15 paying students is required.
• Groups receive (1) free adult chaperone for every (5) paying students. Please indicate the number of free chaperones you qualify for when making your reservation. Please remember this number is calculated using the TOTAL number of tickets you are expecting.
• Please PRINT your order confirmation and bring it with you the day of your visit for check-in.
• All groups MUST have proper adult supervision. Your Chaperones must be 18 years old or older to qualify as a "free chaperone for every 5 paying students". Chaperones must accompany students at all attractions and at all times while on the Belvedere Plantation property.
• Bus drivers have complimentary entrance to the farm, you will be issued armbands when you arrive so we can identify them.
• Any parents or adults that are not chaperones or bus drivers must pay for a regular admissions ticket. They will enter through admissions regularly and rejoin with your group after entrance..
• If you cancel your field trip with more than 14 days notice, you will be issued a full refund minus a 10% clerical fee.
• If you cancel your field trip with less than 14 days notice, no refunds will be issued. Complimentary Passes will be issued per the number of paid admissions. These passes may be distributed at the discretion of the organization or can be applied to a future year’s reservation, and have no expiration date.
• Field trips are weather dependent. If Belvedere Plantation needs to cancel a field trip because the farm is closed due to weather, we will work with you to reschedule your trip. If you are unable to reschedule, your initial tickets will be refunded.
• No refund is issued if your group is asked to leave the Belvedere property due to behavior issues or failure to comply with the Belvedere field trip rules.
- 15 Paying Person Minimum
One FREE chaperone (teachers; paraprofessionals; parent chaperones) for every 5 paying students.
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have 1 chaperone to every 5 students.
All students MUST be with a chaperone at all times while on the farm.
SELF GUIDED School Field Trip Experience
The Great Adventure Maize Maze will be open for school tours. The first level of the maze covers about two acres and includes a slide and is recommended over doing the entire ten acre maze considering most groups' time constraints.
Weekday mornings feature an expanded educational pig race for all to enjoy and learn interesting facts about farm animals and farming.
The Red Rooster Grill, Market & Bakery will be open for groups wanting to purchase food or souvenirs.
Fun Extras Included
All students receive a coupon to return to Belvedere Plantation/s Fall Harvest Festival for FREE with a paying adult (during regular business hours).
All students receive a coloring booklet.
Bus drivers (not participating as chaperones) receive complimentary admission.
Fill out your school information and reserve tickets for your class field trip today!